03.08.10

Messy thoughts

Today and yesterday I have been thinking a lot about general values such as love and happiness.

Though love is the thing that I hasn't experienced yet and happiness is the thing I understand not much about. Nevertheless I realized that the major part in puzzle of my 'happiness-picture' is feeling that I'm doing something essential, that I'm moving forward and that I'm not waisting my time. So woke up this morning I turned on my computer and set down to learning Polish.

Besides that I found amazing book about photography art for beginners and now I'm reading it with huge pleasure! 

Lee Frost 'Photography: Questions and answers'





And the last thing what I've done - I've practiced my Photoshop skills and made a collage with pictures from TOPSHOP online shop. 






I hope you didn't waist your time! Be active! xxx

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар