27.07.10

Places: 'Bukovel' in summer

     I had spent a few days at the most famous Ukrainian ski resort 'Bukovel'. Yes, exactly ski resort in the summer! But a lot of activities are offered to do while summer! We went to the forest for blueberries, had a ride to the top of mountain by the ski lift and we even manage to see Hoverla, Petrie and Hamster Mountain! It was so exiting! I had a great time and hope that you have a great time this summer too.

And here is a lot of pictures from my trip!

 

Blueberries


Fountain


Pysankas at the Museum of pysanka in Kolomyia


Splash!


A little river Prutets


Blueberries again 


The cottages at the Bukovel 





At the forest!


Cows are posing for me!


Nom I'm posing


Views

















Butterfly!

I really like jumping! haha



Children!





Our hotel-room


A real man on his bike


And views again!







xoxo

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар