27.01.10

Movie! On!


Yesterday I watched genius movie 'Into the Wild' (2007), It's plot is based on real facts. It effected me hardly! I made me just think over what I am and what are all the material values for me. Think about it. Are you free? Is your life about getting free or about caging yourself up?
So watch this movie and think about simple things which make you happy like strangers smiles, warm summer rain, sunset, hot coffee in winter...

Here is some information about it! (inf. from Wikipedia)
Into the Wild is a 2007 American drama film based on the 1996 non-fiction book of the same name by Jon Krakauer about the adventures of Christopher McCandless. It was directed by Sean Penn, who also wrote the screenplay, and stars Emile Hirsch, William Hurt, Marcia Gay Harden, Jena Malone, Catherine Keener, Brian Dierker, Vince Vaughn, Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Stewart, and Hal Holbrook. It premiered during the second edition of the Rome Film Feast. The film premiered outside of Fairbanks, Alaska on September 3, 2007, and the film was issued in limited release on September 21, before a wide release on October 19.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар