24.01.10

Book Of Week: 'Veronika Decides to Die' by Paulo Coelho


I don't know why exactly at this time I decided to read this book. I have never read Coelho before and I always thought that he writes sweet plain wide-popular books for housewifes or for avarage teenagers. But once my friend just made me to read it, he said thay this book had effected him efficiently. The 'strong books'. Everyone reads and understands in his own way, but take a lot of experience or just some kind of answers of them.
The main idea in this novel for me is to live every day like the last day of your life and NOT TO FEAR to do what you really want to do, not to fear to make decisions. Try to understand what you are and where are you going. becouse once you can wake up as old bachelor\spinster and realize that you have lost your chances, that you have spend your life acting your fake role and trying to suite world created for you by oters.

You can find out about movie on this book here http://www.veronikadecidestodiethemovie.com/

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар